Let us know how it is going
4.1 READ THE ARTICLE

Relief

If you were to recognize and name those Anti-Social Personalities you have known and stop communication with them, you might experience great relief.

And, if society were to recognize this personality type as a sick person, as they now separate people with a disease that can be spread by physical contact, people would be much happier working together and financial problems would get better.

Things are not likely to get much better as long as 20 percent of the population is permitted to have control or power over and cause injury to the lives of the remaining 80 percent.

The sad part is that the Anti-Social Personalities will not permit themselves to be helped and would not respond to treatment if help were attempted.

An understanding and ability to recognize such personalities could bring a major change in society and our lives.

NOTE: In order to continue, you must complete all previous steps in this course. Your last incomplete step is
NOTE: You had several answers that were incorrect. In order to continue, you should re-read the article and then test your understanding again.